Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Brenda

Sad News

Hi Everyone,

More sad news for my family. My sister's son (19 years old) was killed in Iraq on May 13th the same day as my mother in-law passing away. He was buried today in Riverside Ca,

Brenda,

My thoughts go out to you and your family as you deal with yet another tragic loss. I'm very sorry.

I am so sorry that your family has lost another soul. ((((Hugs))))

CandleAnimation.gif

They shall grow not old,

As we that are left grow old,

Age shall not weary them,

Nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun,

And in the morning

We will remember them.

(The Ode, from The Fallen by Laurence Binyon.)

((((((((((((((((((((((( huge HUG ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Brenda , i am totaly speachless right now but please allow me to offer my very heartfelt feelings for you and your family .

( crying big time )

Brenda, I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news about your nephew. May I offer my deepest sympathy to you and all of your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

Sheila

Brenda,

my condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry

June

Brenda,

Your family has suffered 2 tragedies. My thoughts are with your family. I am so sorry.

Tonya

Dear Brenda,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your nephew. The whole family must be devasted.

Your nephew was a true patriot. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on his tragic death.

Sincerely,

Ellen

Brenda,

Please know that you and your Family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your losses.

Janet

Brenda,

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. I feel for your family, especially your sister. How do you deal with such tragedy? A parent's worst nightmare. Your family will be remembered in my prayers.

Take special care,

Linda

Hi Brenda!

I am so sorry to hear about your nephew - I feel so bad for you and your family. I will keep you all in my prayers. wendy

Brenda,

I'm so sorry about your loss. Know that he did not die in vain. Freedom has never been free. I wrote this for a friend of mine, Cathy Doren, who died in 1988:

Life is like a road

Sometimes the road is hard and rutted

Sometimes it's smooth and easy

Sometimes the countryside is desolite and ugly

Sometimes it's beautful

Sometimes the road is crowded with friends

Somtimes we are alone

Sometime someone we love leaves the road,

And we will always miss them.

God be with you

Brenda,

I am so sorry to hear your very sad news. The poem by ampskier is very moving.

I have a son of a similar age and I cannot even imagine what your family is experiencing right now. Love to you all from the bottom of my heart.

Love Pam XXX

Cheshire, UK.

Dear Brenda,

I am very sorry to hear about your nephew. We all care about you, and are here if you need us.

Kindest regards,

Brenda,

I'm so sorry to hear of yet another tragedy in your family. My thoughts and wishes go out to you and yours.

Brenda,

My sympathy to you and your family. Sometimes life can be so cruel and we wonder why.

Sue - Cardiff - UK

Brenda

I am also in tears for your family. Tell your sister that we appreciate the sacrifice her son made, and her family is making. I will be thinking of her, and you, as this day passes and the months (and years) of missing your nephew follow.

your friend Judy

Utah

LBK

Thanks Everyone for your kind words. It has been an emotional rollercoaster ride and I haven't been able to give all that I have in the past but I hope to be able to do so soon. Not only dealing with the loss of two family members but taking care of ones personal property and all that goes along with it can drain a person. I have learned a valuable lesson because of this and I will be doing a WILL of somekind so everything is spelled out and nobody has to guess or fight over my belongings.

BTW: I'm not usually a why me type of person but lately I've not been myself and I have felt like WHY ME..

Brenda writes : " ... BTW: I'm not usually a why me type of person but lately I've not been myself and I have felt like WHY ME.. . "

Brenda , you are forgetting that YOU so ofetn cheer us up that at least i for one wonder where you get so much of yourself to give out . You always remind US that there is nothing wrong with venting and showing emotions and feelings . SO gurl , YOU TOO need to vent and just let yourself go sometimes too and just as you are there for us , WE ARE HERE FOR YOU . Remember support works BOTH ways . Now , come over here and let me give you a HUGE HUG .

((((((((((((( HUG )))))))))))))

Hi Brenda!

I've been wondering how you were doing?

Please take time for you - you have been through a lot lately.

I to helped take care of my mother in-law when she was dying -she passed in May 2000. I think in the end you run on nerves as the gas is all gone. Then the loss of your nephew on top of everything else. You haven't had time to catch your breath -so your feeling are very understandable.

I hope we can all help in some small way.

Wendy

For Brenda ,

i had you in my prayers today

within the tear was much to say

i thought of you and how you run

i thought of you having so much fun

you make us laugh you make us cry

you make our get real real high

don't be afraid to vent and cry

let us help , we won't ask why

you are part of our family

you need help and there we will be