Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Kaz

Liscense to chill...

Maybe some of you noticed that Johnny changed his pic for just a mere flicker of an instant ....to whom other than....(drums rolling.....)... MR BOND, JAMES BOND, if you please. ;)

I say we get him back on as our very own special agent 007 !!!... with a license to CHILL... :lol:

Johnny, you've been shaken but definately not stirred ... like most of us here!

Thanks for keeping this forum the special place it is and a safe haven to many people!

:) :) :)

I have to agree with Kaz with so many message boards out there you hardly find one that is safe for amputees to post our questions and concers without feeling like we have been violated in some way or another. This site has provided that security and it is thanks to YOU JohnnyV and the other moderators that keep it up and running and safe for us.

A BIG THANK YOU from me...

I agree with both Kaz and Brenda, you and your staff do an excellent job keeping things running so smoothly. A safe haven for sure, which is so important with so many weirdos :unsure: out there today, if ya know what I mean. :blink: Here we can feel completely comfortable to express our feelings, concerns, etc. Thank you Johnny V. :D

Also, that new picture is B) , but ya look kinda like a shady character to me!! :P :lol:

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

Oh , oh , oh , ( jumping up and down to be seen ) please , please , can i be a Bond gurl , please , please , pretty please ? Can I , can I , please , please ?

I can be one these super vilinesses who wants to take over all the worlds hair salons and dye EVERYONES hair RAINBOW colors .

YEP MJ...our BOND GURL you are then!! (NIKITA)

We first need to get you equipped with the Multi-functional Hypersonic Hairdying Zapper Gun.... :lol: Yes, you can even use it as a -Strap-On-The-Back Personal Helicopter- should you get stuck with James (alias Johnny) in an uncomfortable situation somewhere. For example: your parachute straps get entangled and you're both dangling over a cliff edge (ofcourse in a sassy location somewhere)..hehehe. A quick getaway is of the utmost importance! :D B)

Thanks for that Q! You do think of everything......

Let's check the list here....hmmm... we need to get you ALL casted ...hehehe

and the title ' NEVER EVER EVER SAY NEVER IN A HAIRSALON AGAIN ' ....(or you're sure to have one fiery rainbow hair-colored Bond gurl on your back... :D :P :D )

How about it gang? ;)

... and as the viliness Bond Gurl that i will be , i need to have some reall nice attractive , whitty and smart butt kicking gurls too . I have in mind , ohhhh , lets see , i know , how about KAZ and GIZMO gurls ? as i recall , you two are REALLY good at kicking rear ends so , YOUR HIRED .

And as for the title of the new BOND movie , Hmmm , how about this one :

TO DYE ANOTHER DAY ..... :P :P :P

hehehehehehehehehehe

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kaz, Brenda and Sheila,

I am very happy to be able to do what I do on this forum with so many wonderful people to encourage and motivate me. Thank you all ! ! !

James Bond is ready to start filming ! ! !

marianne & Kaz, I'm ready to start shooting either film on location and want very much to do my own stunts. Sounds real exciting and a privledge to work next to MJ. Where will the story take us to shoot the picture at? I love the idea of traveling and seeing the world.

We need some more people to be in this movie. Any takers out there that have good acting abilities to contribute?

Watch out Hollywood, here we come.

Dont know what part I would qualify for but I would love to be a fly on the wall! If any good parts open up for me, let me know!

Judy

LBK

Utah

Sorry Judy, but 'the fly on the wall' part has been taken by .... uumm... let's have a look on my list...by.., ohhh, by a fly , hmmmm :unsure: yes, indeed B)

No, i think you'd make a good Moneypenny, ok? actually Sheila would also make a good Moneypenny. You girls have to sort it out amoungst yourselves...No squabbling please :D ... the M position is also still open.

As for the locations (these Bond movies tend to be multi-located) but one place i suggest is Cape Town (South Africa) James and Nikita can jump out of the plane just over Table Mountain..some good cliffs for hanging on.. ! Beautiful beaches too....

We also need some European pizzaz, lets say Paris?? A few Eifel tower shots will do the trick.

hm, anymore suggestions??

I wouldn`t mind being the director, i get to tell everyone what to do and i get to go to all the locations as well, that would suit me fine. I have always been straight talking, my husband calls it bossy <_<

OK , here is the stroy line :

Opening scene :

Slushy gurl ( that's me ) is driving her " slush mobile " ( my nice RED Ford Excursion LTD that my dad bought me a few yeaqrs ago ) around NYC and with my super duper hair dryer / hair dye spryer outer , I am dying everyones hair rainbow colors .

My side kicks KAZ , who is the sexy seductive temptress is distracting 007 as i dye hair while my other partner in crime GIZMO is ploting my next location to inflict hair dye . She is my evil genious brain gurl

007 music playing :

007 goes into the office of " M " ( Brenda ) and asks for giudance as to how to deal with my seemingly endless supply of hair dye . He askes what it is that she wants him to do and how to proceed . " M " tells Bond , BABY STEPS DEAR , BABY STEPS .

Bond sets out about town looking for me and runs into and old frerind ( LILI) who rats out on me ... or so he thinks . Bond follows this lead and then as he approaches , he is sprayed with rainbow permanant hair and embarassingly heads back to 007 command where " M " reminds him that he should have taken BABY STEPS to find and disarm me rather than a full out asult on my hair dryer . He is alos really fouiled up becauise all the time he thought LILI gurl was his special informant , he leanred that she was infact working for me the whole time .

CLOSING Scene :

Bond leaves with rainbow hair , us GURLS hop in the slush mobile and dye hair all over the world .

CAST :

SLUSHY GURL MJ

Sexy Seductive Temptress KAZ

EVIL genious and plotter gurl GIZMO

Gurl with an fun attitude / humor LILI

M Brenda

007 Johnny

....... off to tak emy happy meds ... :P :P :P

HA....EXCELLENT!!!!

Now thats the BEST storyline i have ever read. This is going to break the record at the box offices.......WOW!

Watch out Hollywood...Here comes the SLUSH-MOBILE !!! :D

MJ,

I am honored to play M.. I like the BABY STEPS part.. lol

I was going to say that I'm pretty whitty and a butt kicking fool when I want to be but I'm not to sure about the looks though...

Sounds like a lot of fun with all us one legged ones running the show for a change... LOL

007 scene two:

With 007 humiliated as a fashion flop with dyed hair and pressed tuxedo he climbs into his rent Ford HAIR-o-star and drives off to tie up some loose ends .

Sluchy and her band of radical red haired rebels ride off in her slush mibile and onto thier next target . GIZMO tell them that they have proven that no one is safe from the power of the dye but now to make the ENTIRE world take notice , they head off to PARIS to take on the fashion runways of the world . Now EVERYONE will take notice says teh Sexy Seductive Temptress but GIZMO reminds her that 077 is not a stupid man and she will have to carefull . They board slushies HAIR-o-plane and fly off

LILI has been ther quiet one but the one witht he powers of eascape and quick whit . SST will need her help soon

The GURLS arrive in paris but almost as they land KAZ being the sensative one sences that trouble is near and runs off to find out why . It turns out that 007 was hot on thier trail and learned of the plan , flew to Paris and kidnapped KAZ . 007 take KAZ back to his hotel where he has her tied to a ch air and tried to force from her slushies plans . However 007 has no idea that getting caught was all part of the plan set out by GIZMO to again thorw BOND off the trail and give slushy time to carry out her plan .

Fed up with getting no where , 007 leaves the hotel and SST all tied up . However , LILI who is really LILI-Q has crated some ingenious devices for the gurls . She gets out her computer and throught the magic of gurl power she activates SSDT leg . by remote comtrole SST's sock goes down and a trap door opens from her leg a chair tieup untiing thingie . KAZ is free in no time but before she laves , she leaves Bond a note : " Bond as they say , HAIR today , gone tomorrow ..."

SST and the gurls unit at the fashion hall where all the big wigs are by now but just as the show is about to begin , Slushy locks the doors andn zaps all present with her hair dyeing super hair dryer and all have rainbow hair . The world is shocked to learn of this gurl power and once again , " M " is alerted .

" M " called Bond back to london where she thinks they are safe from the ray and demands answers . Bond snaps back saying that if we did it my way , not with baby steps , we'd hav ethis slushy right where we want her . " M " says that if you want to do it " My Way " as yopu suggested , buy a Frank Sinatra CD but until I run this outfit , I will dictate how thing will run . Bond gets his hair in a knot and stroms out .

" M " too laves but is followed by SST , She is taken to slushies secret hideout in an old abandoned hair styling product factory and is grilled hard . LIILI-Q as she is now discivered to be does all the grilling . With her trusty remote controled computer she unleshes a special hiar dye just for " M " in CHETAH stripe paterns . with her hair and clothes clashing real bad , " M " is set free but not before she is warned not to talk or slushy will get real mean and nasty .

" M " is found a short time later by 007 and together they try and was that gurl right out of thier hair but fail .

Slushy and the gurls once again ride off in the slush mobile to plot thier next target . Bond tries to find a tuxedo that matches and " M " wants revenge .

... the story conmtinues

Ok ok...but who's gonna be "Q" and make all the special weapons and stuff??

Huh? Huh?

I'll be awaiting the next chapter.......

I want to be in charge of food services...and I want one set to be in Italy...always wanted to go there and if I had to hunt around for food for all of you, I could see the whole darn place! I am not a great cook, but food service people buy premade food, right?.....sign me up for that! (I get to sample it all, right?...)

Judy

LBK

Utah

Scene three :

As the gurls drive off in the slushy mobile , the phone rings . Slushy gurl answers and hears a voice from the past . The slushy stereo is playing loud music and as if by majic , the Ramons are on . The voice says to her , " do you remember me ? We went to rock and roll high school together and rode in my GTO " . OMG says slushy , it's Janet DEE DEE Ramon . DEE DEE tells her that the muisc is nOT a conisedance but part of HER plot to stop her from mrunning the hair salons of the world . Slushy learne that 007 has hired DEE DEE to bring her out . Slushy is mad now .

SST holds slushys hand and tells her that everythin will be just fine , not to worry . GIZMO has the perfect plan Team slush is off to HONG KONG once again disrupt the fashion world but , this time , it's also personal . 007's favorite tailor is located in HONG KONG and what better place to mook him some more than by dying his tailors hair . So , it's off to the HAIR-port and fly like an eagle .

Once in HONG KONG team slushy split up for the day and folow a few leads . SST has some free time and she goes back to her hotel room . As she unlocks her dorr , she catches the sweet scent of honey , the faint light of a few small candles and rose pettles leading a trail to a private room . She follows the trial and while cannot make out the person in the shadows , she has a vauge memory of the voice ... that voice . SST goes closer and still not seeing the face of this now welcomed stranger the two of them unite as if they were one person , knowing all about the other . SST' is happy . Tonite she will remain with thsi un-known person and she will be safe , secure and happy.

Meanwhile , back in London " M " gets a call on her secret phone line . she answers and the voice on the other end tells her that if she though the CHETAH air was wild . she had better think again because the caller knows her secrets . To prove her point , the caller tells " M " her code name ... CHETARAH . caller remonds " M " about operation THUNDERCATS and at this point " M " is shocked . She has just learned that the caller knows who she is because the caller is LILI-Q a former member of the 007 team but has always been with team slushy . " M " calls 007 and summons him back to London where a new plan mst be hatched to stop the gurls from thier evil plan to dye everyone hair in the world .

As Bond arrives , he see's " M " new hiar color and lets out a laugh . " M " reminds 007 to take good look in the mirror and his rainbow hair before he laughs too hard . Point taken says 007 . Bond lets " M " know of his new plan to bring this KAOS under CONTROL . He calls in a special favour from a lady friend of his CAZZY ... he only knows her code name . He thinks that together , they will stop the slushyness from going crazy and restore order to the worlds hair salons .

Back in HONG KONG , GIZMO reminds the gurls of the purpose of this trip and off they go to the fashion centers . The models and spectators are assembled and just as before , the doors are locked and again , slushy gurl unleashes her hair dryer super ray hair dying thingie upon the crowd . All present now have rainbow hair .

The world now takes notice and the media is in a frenzy over this fashion statement . In an -email to a local newspaper , slushy tells the press that the world is not enough . As if to futher mock the system , slushy and her gurls head back to the HAIR-port and proceed to dye the hair of everyone there too .. as a last act of defience before departing back to thier secret hidout

007 , now on his way to HONG KONG meets his tailor and is shocked to see that even HE has been tracked down and hair dyed . 007 says , now , it's personal .

... the story continues

mj,

You ( borrowing a quote from Finding Nemo here)...so totally rock!

Not only am I a secret agent, but up against you one on one..oooooh.

I have had a terrible week but you have made me laugh til I cry and wear the biggest smile since....well since a long time ago! Thanks my friend! (wub yas!)

Can't wait to see how I tick slushy off next ...hehehehe

:ph34r:

P.S. Judy for food service and Doggie as Q...I second both!!

scene four :

007 is livid . His very own personal tailpr hair rainbow hair now too and Bond is wondering when this will all stop . " M " by now is alo quite mad but has to remain calm since she is the tower of power for the 007 team .

Slushys gurls are off to Venice to begin phase two of thier operation but , they leave without SST who is still back in HoNG KONG with the mystery person . Slushy is worried becasue SST has not checked in with the gurls . They must leave and borad slushies HAIR-drofoyl . Thye arrive in Venice and LILI-Q with her super duper remote comtroled computer patched into the WORLD

s TV stations with the anouncment saying that because 007 has not met thier demands , all glass made in venice will be made with special HAIR DYEing stuff that will automaticly dye anyones hair within 100 miles . GIZMO came up with this plan because she thinks thet gruls need to make a ststaement .

007 learned of this plan and puts one of his own into action . The gurls check into the hotel an dorder room service . this very sexy roon service gurl come in and places the order as requested . Unkown to team slushy , the rom service girl is non other agent JUDY from the USA ... Bonds secret weapon when the going gets tough . The food is wondefull but the gurls are in for a huge surprise , all execpt for SST who is not at the hotel yet .... or is she ?

The glass making places in Venice are about to get DYED and 007 is no where to be found . " M " is informed of the plan , and tells Bond to forget about BABY steps and KICK HER butt back to the hair stylist . 007 gets on his plane and follows " M's : directions

Judy the super room sevice gurl has put something into the food of team slusshy and the gurls are out cold . they are taken to 007's hideout but SST i sstill not there . HOwever , being the super sensative on ethat she is , she sences a problem and activates her super gurl finder radar thingie . She finds the other gurls but has to attack to gaurds using hair dye . The gaurds , shocked at seeing eacother with rainbow hair freeze long enough to allow SST to rescuse the gurls and learn of 007 hideout location . The gurls are now mad and will make Bond pay for this . They board slushies HAIR-drofoyle and escape to ROME .

Bond , now angered at al this hiar dye stuff has had enough , He heads back to London and seks out the help of Q ( cazzy ) who provides Bond with some high tech goodies to catch the gurls . Bond gets a new diamond Warch for starters . When asked about the seeming plain looking rolex , he is told that to the untrained eye , it looks normal but to a gURL , diamonda are a gurls best friend so these slushy gurls wil come to 07 faster than a sale at tiffinies . 007 next gets a nice shinny BMW convertable . He askes about the special godies this car has , an dwhen he is told about the special PINK paint , he wonders what's gpoing on here . " Q " tells him that gurls love pink cars . Again , do what it takes to catch team Slushy .

Team slushy is now re-united but there is something wrong . SST is not herslef today and is wondering to herself about the safety of the gurls ... she is scencing something about to go wrong .

the story comtinues...

scene five .. the big showdown ....

With the worlds hair salons being attacked by the super duper hair dryer dyer sprayer uppper thingies , the slushy gruls out of comtrol ad 007 and his fearless leader all at the brink of conflict , it is a forgone conclusion that something has to give . 007 has failed big time because at every turn he is thwarted by more and colorfull hair dye . " M " has had enough she tells bond . " 007 do what you must to rid these gurls of thier hair dryer and dye sprayers before the whole world is rainbow colored .

Bond asks his USA gurl to pass on a message and tell team slushy to prepare for a showdown . Team slushy gets the mesage and accepts . Could this be the thing that goes wrong that SST was scencing ? we shall see . Team slushy meet as asked in Tokeo as does 007 . team slushy pull out thier red lipstick and take aim at 007 as they advance towards him , lipstick flaling back and forth . LILI-Q suggests the use of red nail polish as an added insult to bond . " M " is there as well to lend support . Bond with a few tricks of his own pulls out a can of hair spray from his tuxedo and advances on the slushy gurls , spraying ozone depleteing vapors on towards the gurls . The gurls are now VERY MAD and advance with lighning speed towards Bond as he tries to make a hasty retreat . He is STOPPED . Bond is stoped captured and as a last insult to his quest for single colored hair fails before his eyes , " M " , CAZZY and the way cool Room service gurl hold him down as the slushy gurls once again use permanamt rainbow hair dye on 007 .

In total shock , he asked thoise he thought were on his side , " M " , Cazzy and his American agent the room service gurl JUDY , why , WHY , WHY ? With a sound of defiance , " M " tells bond to quit whining in this Nancy Karrigan-ish way and learn to accept that us gurls will give up many things but mess with our hair and pay the ultimate price ... rainbow hair dye .

ALL the gurls then join hand in hand and skip into the back light as if to go shopping and take over the malls . No problem , the slushy mobile has enough room for all the gurls . First stop ? The Hair salon . " M " code namd CHETARAH says that she wants her hair to be rainbowed as well so , the hair salon it is , then , SHOP , SHOP , SHOP .

SST is pleased that everything went well and that she was able to protect her gurls . GIZMO , the trusty genious wants to know about the qulaity of the salons hairdye so she asks LILI-Q to get on her trusty remote control computer and find out . Judy the super room service grul is hungry and wants to know where to find pizza . Cazzy asks slushy grul about here taste in music and wants a copy of her up comming CD called " HAIR " . Slushy is thinking , maybe a braodway play .

And what of 007 ? He leaves for parts un known , hair dyed for ever and tuxedo mismatched . AS 007 is set to leave , he hears the radio in the slusy mobile playing DEE DEE's songs ... " i want to be sedated " .

end of the bond story ...

HAR HAR

Now, that was a storyline. The world is in complete chaos.....The 3 R's rule!

JB.....you've gone strangely quiet...hehehehe :D

007 will return with a new adventure .... :P :P :P

MJ you are to be applauded, that was very well scripted. Have you ever considered going into screen writing? :D

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)