Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
LILIQUOI

Thank You

Oh MY LILI!!!

You surely have been having a tough go there.

Please know that you are in both my hearts and prayers.

Get that much needed rest and come back to us strong!

Love to ya hon! :ph34r:

"DeeDee"

(((((((((((((((((((( HUGE WELCOME BACK HUG GURL )))))))))))))))))))))))

You have bee like sooooooooooooooo totaly missed but NOT forgotten . In fact while you were away , you bacame a movie star ...... hehehehehehehe ...nuf said gurlie . Write when you can and again a HUGE welcome back .

Hope things work out for ya. You deserve better than you've gotten.

We'll be keeping our eyes peeled for you. Just rember the forum is not compleate without you.

Eric

Great to see your name on the board Lili! You have a strong current running through you. I hope your are enjoying the improved views while you await the corrective surgery. Fingers crossed that you have more smiles than frowns in your future :)

Hi LILI, it's so good to hear from you, even if ya did have to sneak this one in. ;) I'm so sorry to hear things didn't turn out as well as you and all of us here had hoped. If anyone in this world deserves better, it's definitely YOU my dear. I know of no one, that has had to endure, what you've been through, and still have such a positive attitude, unbelievable..... what a trooper. :D Also, how proud your little daughter and whole family must be of you, as we all are here. We also miss you and your joking around with us, its been tough having no one to let us know where our place is, should we get out of line. :lol: So please take it easy, rest the eye and hopefully you'll be coming back to your family here, in the near furture. Until then, my thoughts and prayers will be right there with you. :)

May I dub you, our own special "PEACE LILI"

Sheila LBK

Maine USA

Keep Smiling :) it makes people wonder whatcha been up to..... :lol:

Hi Lilli,

Nice to hear from you at last. Sorry things didn't go to plan. Will watch out for your postings.

Keep smiling

Love Pam

Cheshire, UK :ph34r:

Hi Lilli!

Sorry to hear things didn't go the way you'd hoped. Keep smiling and look forward to hearing from you again. Wendy

Lili,

I can't really say anything more than what's been said. Just know that I am always thinking of you as you're such an inspiration to others. I miss your pun and cutting up with us it brings another side to the forum that makes this place a great place. Rest up get well and come back as soon as you can.

((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))

Had to offer my HELLO and WELCOME BACK...we sure did miss you, Lili, and hoped things were going your way. I wish it would have made major improvements for you, if anyone deserves it you do. Would it help if we bribed your caretaker?...does he/she like candy? chocolates? fine wine?....if she is your connection to us, we will do our best to keep her happy!

Judy

Utah

LBK

Hey Liliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :D :D :D

It's so good to hear from you at last! You got us really worried there!

I'm so very sorry that the surgery on your eye didn't turn out as well as we had all hoped. I just wish that there's something I could do.

We've certainly missed you (and your dubbing!) and this place just hasn't been the same without you. I've missed your sarcasm, your wit and your humour. I've missed YOU Lili.

I really hope that, somehow, you'll be back with us soon. Many thanks to your "push-over" for helping you to post here today. (Please help Lili to come back again soon.........Pretty please?!)

Thanks for keeping us posted. My prayers are with you Lili.

Hi Lili welcome back even if it is only for a quick visit. Sorry to hear things didn`t work out as you had hoped, we can but try these things.

Nice to see you back. :)

Lili,

So good to head from you! Know that we're with you in spirit. Take care.

Caroln

Sorry I didn't know you were gone because I was in Brasil just come back.. :( I hope you are much better now :rolleyes: I will keep looking for your post Hope your eyes are getting better each day . I sure miss reading the funny wit things you type Take care and lots of hugs and kiss are going in your way from this friend

Dea