Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
cazzy1

'Intimate relations'....

CAZZY , thanks for the art support . before i do put anything here though , i need to say that the subject is about intimacy and well the pictures would be well , " oh natural " ... but NOTHING to offend anyone ( at least that is what i hope )

The beauty from within :

beauty come from deep within ,

showing it off is not a sin ,

we are here to live and love ,

and soar the heavens like a dove ,

look inside and you will see ,

everything is there it's really me ,

i have a heart i have a soul ,

i even have an itty bitty mole ,

look into my mind don't be shy ,

i have lots to live for and you are why ,

see me complete see me whole ,

and passion galore is what i will dole

post-17-1087829415.jpg

Is this a self portrait then MJ or have I got it all wrong as usual??? 'Tis ver good~nods~

No , it's NOT a self portrait , it's about women in general and how complete we all REALLY are . The red hair was to represent the fire of the mind , this burning desire to be understood an dthe fire of passion .

Beautiful, words and drawing

Hi,

Here's my two cents coupled with life experience. I'm a BBk(sounds like something off of Burger King's menu). :lol: I take them off. Much easier to manuver. ;) I once dated a guy who's ex made a comment about her being replaced by half a woman. His comment; she's more woman than you'll ever be! :D Gotta admit it made me feel great. Now I'm wondering why I broke up with him. :(

As for Lesley, you're young & I'm envious. Take your time finding yourself & enjoy the ride!

Here's a thought while we're on the subject, keep it in mind..........

No man is worth your tears & the one that is won't make you cry.

(sorry guys, works in your favor to if you ad wo to man. :) )

Linda

Just running through the users names on this post and unless I'm wrong (which is often) there are no comments from the men about whether they keep on their apendage :P

Hey June, I haven't heard of any of the guys mentioning they had their (appendage) amputated? :lol: My theory is a little plastic/rubber ;) in the bed is okay, but not that much! No prosthetics for me, waaayyy too much extra gear!

Hmmmm , this thread has me going ... here is another pic :

post-17-1087830083.jpg

I thought for years I couldn't possibly be attractive to someone else.

I've found that a missing limb will automatically black flag you for a lot, if not most guys, but there are a few good ones out there who will be able to look past it and see the you that lives beyond your physical appearance. The other thing is that you have to keep in mind that, as visually unpleasant as it may be, having a stump or two doesn't mean the whole of you is no longer attractive. If that were the case, we should be forced to give up our makeup and sexy outfits when being discharged from the hospital, and that's not the case. Then there's the always spiny subject of devotees, but that's another story entirely.

Do you find it's more of an obstacle to having a really 'close' relationship or are you and your partner/s perfectly okay about it?

Of course it's an obstacle, even if you happen to be with one of those guys who can handle it properly. It's never nice to have to stop and say 'forgive me while I remove this limb', but it's all a part of our lives that has to be worked out, understood, accepted and *gasp* taken in stride.

...and as for the discussion of leaving your prosthesis on, I can only say... OUCH, that's GOT to chafe!! Seriously, for an AKA, it's not an option.

although i"m all caught up right now ....this is ......*PERFECT* , and me friggin kezboard is on the blink......hmmmmm :D :lol: :D ... :ph34r:

MJ, did you write the poem ? it is so beautiful.. do you mind if I translate to Portugues and send it to some of my friends.? I also like your pictures, you are an amazing artist.

Thank you

Dea

Since I have been an amp for (37 years well pretty close to it anyway). During my teenage years when the guys are going crazy for the girls and vice versa I hated being an amputee and pretty much hated the way I looked. I thought who would want an ugly girl who was missing a leg as well? I always felt like I was the 5th wheel to a car never thought I would have a bf and didn't think I would ever get married and have the kids I wanted later in life. When I was 15 I met the most wonderful person (much older man) and we became best friends then later on we ended up dating for the better part of about 5 years (it just kind of happened). We had many intimate moments and he actually made me realize that even though I was an amputee there was someone in the world for me (it didn't end up being him). I had a few other intimate relationships some meaningful others not. I met my ex husband when I was 20 and my leg didn't seem to bother him at least I didn't ever think it did (but who knows with him) and we ended up having two beautiful children together married for 10 years then I gave him the boot. Anyway I realized that there was someone attracted to me and that being an amputee didn't matter to him. After I left I ran into the first guy I talked about and he is now my husband and we have been married for almost 5 years.

MJ,

Beautiful pics and Poem thanks for sharing I always enjoy your art work and poetry.. :P

If you're in a relationship that you don't feel like is going anywhere initiate it make it happen.. (a nice little nightgown, candles, wine, soft music etc etc) Sometimes guys need things like that it smacks them in the head..

OMG .... like , thanks for those waaaaay kind words DEA and Brenda and eveeryone else . Ya , i did write it , just sort of like popped intoi my head as i was wanting to write it , or something . he old mj brain just sort of works in this sort of spontgainious way so , whatever pops up is what i worte and / or draw .

MJ

OMG girl you are really talented, you should get yourself known further afield, have you ever tried getting you work in an exhibition. I reckon you would really WO!! people and you would do really well.

Put yourself about a bit girl !!!

Lesley , liike thanks for those HUGELY kind words ... they like mean soooo much . If you rally want to know , i am like totaly self taught because i needed a way to relase these feling s i have and can;t speak of becaus eei can't find ther right words to use . Howeveer , my TRUE talent , if i were say i had any is in photography . I draw to expand myself but photos are my real skill .

Funny , this may sound like waaaay too freaky for many of yhou but but , my camera and other art is an extension of who i am inside and i like totaly become " ONE " with what i am workiing with at the monent ... yes , it is a very intimate relationship i have with this too . Does this make any sence ?

" .... Sweet dreams are made of these ... "

( The Eurythmics )

as i lay alone with my dreams

you come to my rescue hear my screams

you gaurd me love me hold me tight ,

and in my defence forever you'll fight ,

with your eyes you see me near ,

and with your ears my love you hear

come to me my special one ,

you know our love can't be un done ,

i'll be here for you day and night ,

we'll embrace eachother with all our might ,

and when this day ends and a new day starts

again our love will fill our hearts

post-17-1087479417.jpg

Lots of crying here but i just can't keep this all suffed waaay inside me .

Sometimes , you know , i mean like REALLY REALLY know when you hav efound the RIGHT person and the heardest thing is being seperated from theem ... if it's for an hour , a day , a week ... it seems like an eternity .

Then there is the person that you have ALWAYS beeen looking for and wondered if such a person is really out there . Imagine the HUGE and most pleasuraeble surprise when THAT person does show up .

OMG , like i want to scream and shout but i can't because my itty bitty voice will vanish away . All i can say is that when , and the WHEN will happen , you do find the person who is your souil mate , your other half an dthe one you hav eebeen searching fort , your entire life , do ANYTHING at all to keep him or her .

To my love :

i want to scearm i want to shout ,

i want to let it all out

i want to find the words to say

i found my love with whom to spend eveeryday ,

i lloked real hard to find my heart ,

i wish i looked here from the start ,

my soul mate has been found not far

and every so madly in love we are ,

i know exactly what i have to do ,

to spend my whole life JUST with YOU ,

read my words and hear my thoughts

because you know i love you lots and lots .

For those considering the (Kama Sutra) I highly recommend the idea. Please also look into Tantra, if you're looking for a higher level of intimacy. Most positions are achievable even as an amputee and with Tantra, you'll incorporate all of the senses into the experience-very satisfying.

MJ you make me think, you open my mind, I very much think of you as an amazing artist!!! I think you should get all your beautiful pictures and drawings together with your poems and just send them to an editora who knows, maybe that will be someone out there interested in publish your poems with your pictures in a book <_< . I would buy one. Any ways, you didn't give me permission to translate them to Portugues...I know lots of people who would love to read them and would apreciate them.

Dea

She knows how to unlock her passion and just lets her imagination and feelings soar and has this unique ability to translate them into these amazing pictures and words.

You see, MJ?.. See how you are helping here ?! All coming from your 'beautiful mind'.... :)

The soul needs to be healed first and the physical 'acceptance' will follow automatically.

OMG , like , THAKNS waaaaayyyy for all these kind words .

DEA , i have no problem with you doing anything you want with them so by al means go ahead .

KAZ , snifff , sniff , sniffff .... THAKNS .

DEA , i have NO INTENTION however of ever giving them or anything els i do to a publisher or anyone else like tha because , i have thought about it once or twice and did some looking around and , i will not becpme a " production line " for some office siting person who will make themelvs rich on my emotions and feelings . Mt stuff come from my heart and what i feel at that moment so , i just can't , WON'T work on " cue " just to satisfy some person or company's prfit margin . NO WAY . That would take away the pasion totaly for me .

A most interesting topic! So you want to hear from a guy, eh? I have a wonderful wife of many years who has managed to puit up with me so far. My DBKA happened just 3 years ago - just one more bump in the road of life. When in bed - the legs are BESIDE the bed - way too much hardware at a time like that. :)

Intamacy i think starts long beofre one make the gracefull walk to the privacy behind closed dorrs . As i was having a long and healthy conversation recently , there was this aura i felt that was saying that we are this " ONE " person . I had already known that actually long before but this seemed to make it soooooo clear . You see , in our relationship , i am the one who will cry for hours at the slightewst thging , will be the more expressive one i think and am the one who is more spontainious . The wondeffull person who is a HUGE partr of my life now is the one who is more solid and rock like , is more controled with the emotions than i am an dhas a muc h better abilty to see clearly than i do . When we are not together , we feel alone and imcomplete . Honestly ... i feel a void in my heart when were apart , but togewther ,, we join this power and energy and balance each othe rout totaly , giving a part of ourselves to the other person . The trip behind the closed door is an extension of this balance i think . Do we have bad days ? Yup . We have disagreements , but , it seems that when the disagreement passes , the bond gets eveen stronger and we move yet anothe rstep closer to being more " ONE " .

The balance of Love :

I see you as your today,

the way you live your life each day

you laugh and cry and never hide

you eyes are always open wide

you are a steady flow of stranght

i flow tears of swimming pools lenght

alone we feel as if were torn

together we know again we are born

you hold me up and don't let me fall

i can supoort you i'm solid as a wall

our hearts will beat go boom boom boom