Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ampskier

For Lilli

I've learned some interesting things about Lilliquoi. It does seem she was really who she said she was and that she has infact passed away.

In honor of her I'd like to share a poem I origianly wrote in 1988 for a friend who was struck by a car and killed while riding her bike.

Life is like a road.

Sometimes it's rough and hard to walk

Sometimes it's smooth and easy

Sometimes It's dessolate and ugly

Sometimes it's beautiful and seanic

Sometimes we walk alone

Sometimes we are surrounded by friends

Sometimes someone we love leaves the road, and we will aways miss them

Eric

post-7-1088263877.jpg

Eric that was really nice and I'm so sorry to hear about Lili. I didn't know her for very long, but for the time I did, she was a person of her own words and perhaps knew more about life, than most of us ever will. My sympathy to you and all of her friends out there.

Bless her heart, how she loved to make us laugh, she will be missed dearly. :(

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

Keep Smiling :) (I feel that's what Lili would want us all to do!!)

Thanks MoJo, for the picture.

Have fun jetskiing

I hope she realized how loved she was before she left us. I pray for her children. I know she had at least one little one. Very hard to be without a mommy. But for her, I believe she is whole again, and loving life *up there* with two arms and two legs. Run, and clap, and enjoy your eternity, Lili.....

judy

lbk

utah

For Lili,

Someone once sent me a note saying:

"Our friends are like angels who lift up our feet when our wings get too tired to fly"

Lili was our friend, and she did lift our spirits up with her humour, wit, and those one liners of hers.

I shall miss her presence here.

Sue - Cardiff - UK :(

To all of us who were lucky enough to know someone like Lili, we have to say thanks for the good time, hope to find you again where ever places we go after this life. I want to believe that there is more than just this life there has to be a place where we are whole again, there is no pain, no tears, just happy moments. I want to pray that we find comfort on each other and that we never forget Lili the way she was, funny,smart and wonderful.

Love you girl, and I will miss you. Until we meet again, bye for now,

Dea

I'm really sorry to hear about Lili and know she'll be sadly missed by anyone who spoke to her or read her posts here. My thoughts are with her family and those who were close to her.

Very sad news. Dear Lilli rest in peace.

Love Pam

XXX

It is indeed sad news about Lili. She certainly made an impact on this site.

I know she will be looking down on us.

Eric those few lines are really nice and Johannah, the picture has a sort of peace and calmness to it, lovely.

When I joined this forum, Lili words made me laugh, think, and cry. I will miss her. Hopefully she is at peace now. She deserves peace and happiness after everything she went through.

Tonya

I'm glad we finally got word about Lili,

I bet she's running, skipping and doing cart wheels as we speak. Probably allso looking down at as and going "nanner nanner nanner" and blowing rasberries.

:P

We miss you, looking forward to seeing you on the other side....unless you went to....NO WAY NEVER HAPPEN.

Eric