Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Wendy

Prayers Needed

Would you all please pray for Chelsea tonight/ today - she was just diagnosed with meningitis. Chelsea is five months old any is now very sick so if you could just take a minute to say a little prayer I'd really appreciate it and so would her Mom and Dad! Thanks Wendy

Hi

I will pray for her. The power of prayer is stronger than we can see!

See ya

Clint

Wendy,

My thoughts are with you, and my prayers are with little Chelsea...

Marie

Wendy,

I will also say a little prayer for Chelsea.

My own son had viral meningitis a few years ago - he was about 6 yrs old then. Thankfully he made a full recovery - but a very frightening time for all the family. I will be thinking of them.

Sue - Cardiff.

OMG ........... like totaly lost for words Wendy . For sure there will be pryers from me .

i will be praying for chelsea .my daughter of 13 is also called chelsea and she said she will be praying also for her god bless you love sarah bethany and chelsea.

Chelsea is also in my thoughts

A speedy recovery and best wishes for Chelsea

So sorry to hear this Wendy, my thoughts and prayers will be with Chelsea and her family. Wishing her a good healthy recovery.

Sheila LBK

Southern Maine USA

Keep Smiling :)

It is better to have made the attempt, than to have never known your abilities.

Wendy,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family..

Here's a bear hug..

savanimal100b.jpg

Hi everyone!

thank you so much - your prayers mean so much.

Chelsea was air lifted to the chidrens hospital today and is in serious condition

She is such a precious little girl - I pray that God will let us keep her.

Thanks again. Good night Wendy

Wendy, my thoughts and prayers are with your family tonight. We have had a critically ill baby before, not a fun situation. I remember rocking him in the wee hours of the night, wondering if we would look back on that time as "the time Isaac was sick", or as "the time we lost baby Isaac"....I feel blessed that we got to *keep him* and still get emotional at his bdays. I pray you also get to keep your precious baby!

Praying for you tonight!

Judy

Utah

LBK

Hi everyone!

Chelsea has improved - she is no longer taking seizures and is opening her eyes. She doesn't appear to be focusing but this may be due to the heavy meds. She still has pain in her head as she moans when they move her - she used to moan all the time so they say this is a sign that the pain isn't as intense. She has a long road ahead but the Dr.'s say she has shown lots of little signs of improvement and may put her in the step down unit today.

As i read all your posts I was touched by what a lot have gone through and all your offers of prayers and wishes. I will pass this on to my brother and sister inlaw it will really mean a lot to them.

Thank you :) Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for updating us.

You are all in my prayers.

Sue - Cardiff - UK

PPPPPPHHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWWW . I am soooooo wayb happy to read she is improving . :D :D :D

Wendy:

So happy to hear Chelsea seems to be improving. Will keep her and her family in my prayers, too. We have a granddaughter of 7 months, and know just how precious these little ones are. Let Chelsea's parents know they have a whole bunch of amps praying for them.

Yeah make me be the other amp doing some prays for your Chelsea.

Regards Stephen

Hi Everyone!

I came home last night - we were called to the hospital Friday night - we almost lost her. She is a very sick little girl - I can't thank you enough for your prayers, please don't stop. She is in a drug induced comma so it will give her brain a rest and time to heal. She is still taking seizures - I'm not sure today as to how often as the nurses won't tell you on the phone and her parents were sleeping.

We just need to wait ( this is so hard to do) - the medication is working on the infection and she had a blood transfusion last night - so this will give her a boost.

Thanks again for the prayers

Keep Praying Wendy

Hi Wendy

I am sorry to hear that news.

Please be assured that all our thought's and prayers are with you all.

Best as ever

Steve

Wendy--the thoughts and prayers of myself and my daughter Chelsey are with you and your family. Take care.

Caroln

Wendy,

Took my little ones to Church this morning and we lit some candles for Chelsea, and asked that she be kept safe.

Thinking of you all

Sue - Cardiff - UK